Revealed On Jan 10, 2022 06:23:00 PM
Ryhana Bee gained the Ladies (Inventory 165cc) title with a race to spare, whereas Krishnan solidified his Professional-Inventory 301-400cc championship lead.
The 2021 MRF MMSC FMSCI Indian Nationwide Bike Racing Championship returned to motion after a three-month break, with Spherical Four held on the Madras Motor Race Observe. The penultimate spherical noticed superbike racing ace Rajini Krishnan transfer a step nearer to clinching the 2021 title after selecting up yet one more win. In the meantime, Ryhana Bee sealed the title within the Ladies (Inventory 165cc) class.
Krishnan picked up one other 50 factors so as to add to his tally. Racing for his staff, RACR Castrol Energy Final, he completed Race 1 in second place behind TVS Racing’s Vorapong Malahuan. However with the Thai racer ineligible to attain any factors, Krishnan picked up the total 25 factors on provide.
The 41-year-old adopted that up with a win in Race 2 on tyres that had been sporting down. After 4 rounds, he leads with a complete of 168 factors. His closest rival is Race Idea’s Anish Damodara Shetty with 121 factors. Shetty completed the 2 races in third and second respectively.
1. Vorapong Malahuan (TVS Racing) – 11min, 18.244sec
2. Rajini Krishnan (RACR Castrol Energy Final) – 11min 18.657sec
3. Anish Damodara Shetty (Race Ideas) 11min 18.921sec
1. Rajini Krishnan (RACR Castrol Energy Final ) – 15min 04.127sec
2. Anish Damodara Shetty (Race Ideas) – 15min 04.297sec
3. Deepak Ravikumar (TVS Racing) – 15min 04.454sec
TVS Racing bagged a 1-2 end within the first race, with Deepak Ravikumar profitable forward of defending champion Jagan Kumar, adopted by Idemitsu Honda SK69 Racing’s Rajiv Sethu.
A spotlight of the spherical was Prabhu Arunagiri scoring a maiden win for Pacer Yamaha, a staff returning to the Nationwide Championship after a 12-year break. Race 2 was red-flagged following a gap lap incident and decreased to only 5 laps. However that was sufficient for Arunagiri to carry off the remainder of the sphere and take victory as Ravikumar crashed with only one lap to go.
Kumar leads the standings with 159 factors. However it’s going to be a good battle for second place with Ravikumar holding 118 factors and Sethu simply two factors adrift with 116 factors.
1. Deepak Ravikumar (TVS Racing) – 11min 48.162sec
2. Jagan Kumar (TVS Racing) – 11min 48.484sec
3. Rajiv Sethu (Idemitsu Honda SK69 Racing) – 11min 50.454sec
1. Prabhu Arunagiri (Pacer Yamaha) – 09min 57.247sec
2. Rajiv Sethu (Idemitsu Honda SK69 Racing) – 09min 57.505sec
3. Jagan Kumar (TVS Racing) – 09min 57.655sec
Novice and Ladies (Inventory 165cc)
Alwin Sundar gained the Novice (Inventory 165cc) race as he fought his method via the sphere after dropping place early on. That is his fourth win this season and attracts him on stage with Anfal Akdhar, each with 128 factors.
Ryhana Bee reclaimed the title within the Ladies (Inventory 165cc) class after two years. Bee needed to sit out the 2020 season on account of an harm. She staged a formidable restoration to meet up with early race chief Ann Jennifer and pulled off a lap-lap cross to win the race. Along with her fourth straight win, Bee managed to wrap up the title with a spherical to spare.
Novice (Inventory 165cc)
1. Alwin Sundar (AS Motorsport) – 13min 03.215sec
2. Sarvesh Balappa (Sparks Racing) – 13min 05.798sec
3. Anfal Akthar (Rockstar Racing) – 13min 05.856sec
Ladies (Inventory 165cc)
1. Ryhana Bee (RACR Castrol Energy Final) – 11min 02.702sec
2. Ann Jennifer (Sparks Racing) – 11min 02.886sec
3. Lani Zena Fernandez (Pace Up Racing) – 11min 03.512sec
Honda Hornet 2.zero One Make Race
It was a tightly fought Honda Hornet 2.zero race with Kevin Kannan, Alwin Sundar and Ajay Xavier always buying and selling locations. However it was Kannan who in the end triumphed, forward of Xavier and Prabhu V.
1. Kevin Kannan – 13min 29.346sec
2. Ajay Xavier – 13min 29.437sec
3. Prabhu V – 13min 29.655sec
Idemitsu Honda India Expertise Cup
The 2 NSF250 races noticed championship chief Kavin Quintal take the again seat as Sarthak Chavan gained each the races. In the meantime, CBR150 chief Prakash Kamat solidified his lead with yet one more race win.
NSF250 Race 1
1. Sarthak Chavan – 11min 11.037sec
2. Kavin Quintal – 11min 14.091sec
3. Geoffrey Revinen Emmanuel – 11min 15.060sec
NSF250 Race 2
1. Sarthak Chavan – 14min 47.030sec
2. Kavin Quintal – 14min 47.277sec
3. Geoffrey Revinen Emmanuel – 14min 59.460sec
1. Prakash Kamat – 13min 04.485sec
2. Rakshith S Dave – 13min 04.735sec
3.Vivek Gaurav – 13min 06.764sec
TVS One-Make Championship
Amarnath Menon completed on the rostrum in each races within the TVS Apache RR310 Open class, even profitable Race 1. Manoj Yesudian gained the subsequent race. Elsewhere, the TVS Rookie (RTR 200) race was gained by Jinendra Kiran Sangave.
TVS Apache RR310 Open Race 1
1. Amarnath Menon – 11min 46.925sec
2. Jagadeesh N – 11min 47.761sec
3. Manoj Yesudian – 11min 47.899sec
TVS Apache RR310 Open Race 2
1. Manoj Yesudian – 11min 47.967sec
2. Ananthraj P – 11min 48.088sec
3. Amarnath Menon 11min 49.172sec
TVS Rookie (RTR 200)
1. Jinendra Kiran Sangave – 12min 55.139sec
2. Chiranth Viswanath – 12min 55.220sec
3. Shreyas Copparam Hareesh – 12min 56.356sec