Honda’s Rajiv Sethu and TVS’ Jagan Kumar claimed their first wins this season within the Professional-Inventory 165cc Open class.
KY Ahamed ended Rajini Krishnan’s unbeaten file within the 2022 MRF MMSC Indian Nationwide Bike Racing Championship (INMRC) at Spherical Three held on the Madras Worldwide Circuit. Nevertheless, Krishnan bounced again to attain his fifth win this yr and maintain on to his general lead.
The spherical additionally noticed Honda’s Rajiv Sethu safe his first win of the season. Nonetheless recovering from a wrist harm, TVS’ Jagan Kumar marked his return to racing with a win as effectively.
On the again of 4 consecutive wins, Krishnan remained undefeated going into Spherical 3. However mechanical points in Race 1 pressured him off observe and he may solely get well to 3rd place. Petronas TVS Racing’s KY Ahamed made a decisive transfer on teammate Deepak Ravikumar on the final lap to bag his first victory within the premier class this season.
However Krishnan, who’s chasing his 11th nationwide title, aced the blended situations in Race 2 to make his means up from third place. He efficiently fended off Ravikumar and Ahamed to safe his fifth win this yr. Krishnan now holds a 51 factors lead over Ravikumar within the championship.
1. KY Ahamed (Petronas TVS Racing) – 11minutes 18.989secs
2. Deepak Ravikumar (Petronas TVS Racing – 11minutes 19.095secs
3. Rajini Krishnan (RACR Castrol Power1) – 11minutes 28.348secs
1. Rajini Krishnan (RACR Castrol Power1) – 15minutes, 09.788secs
2. Deepak Ravikumar (Petronas TVS Racing) – 15minutes 10.049secs
3. KY Ahamed (Petronas TVS Racing) – 15minutes 11.842secs
Professional-Inventory 165cc Open
The class delivered a tense Race 1 as chief Prabhu Arunagiri crashed within the closing levels of the six-lap race. Idemitsu Honda SK69 Racing’s Rajiv Sethu received a tense battle towards the TVS pair of Deepak Ravikumar and KY Ahamed to take house his first win this season.
Reigning champion Jagan Kumar returned to motion after having to take a seat out Spherical 2 resulting from a wrist harm. Race 2 noticed Sethu crash out early on, whereas new chief Ravikumar retired later as effectively. Kumar took full benefit of this and zoomed previous teammate Ahamed and Pacer Yamaha’s Arunagiri to take victory – ending a drought of over 10 months. Pacer Yamaha’s Mathana Kumar completed fifth, however nonetheless leads the standings by 28 factors over Sethu.
1. Rajiv Sethu (Idemitsu Honda SK69 Racing – 11minutes 48.625secs
2. Deepak Ravikumar (Petronas TVS Racing) – 11minutes 48.900secs
3. KY Ahamed (Petronas TVS Racing) – 11minutes 49.128secs
1. Jagan Kumar (Petronas TVS Racing) – 15minutes 50.649secs
2. Prabhu Arunagiri (Pacer Yamaha) – 15minutes 50.794secs
3. KY Ahamed (Petronas TVS Racing) – 15minutes 51.092secs
Novice (Inventory 165cc)
Race 1 was decreased to simply 4 laps following a number of crashes on the opening lap; all riders concerned escaped with minor accidents. Sarvesh Balappa saved his cool and made his means up from fourth to take victory, chalking up his fifth win in a row.
Ranging from P21, Md Samrul Zubair delivered a spirited efficiency in Race 2 to take the win. He could have ended Balappa’s victory streak, however the Axor Sparks Racing rider nonetheless holds a 36 factors lead within the championship.
1. Sarvesh Balappa (Axor Sparks Racing) – 08minutes 48.175secs
2. Chiranth Vishwanath (Rookies Racing) – 08minutes 48.414secs
3. Aldrin Babu (RACR Castrol Power1) – 08minutes 52.063secs
1. Md Samrul Zubair (Race’ists Bike Membership) – 13minutes 06.841secs
2. Kayan Zubin Patel (Axor Sparks Racing) – 13minutes 07.254secs
3. Chiranth Vishwanath (Rookies Racing) – 13minutes 08.310secs
Ladies (Inventory 165cc)
Ann Jennifer scored her second win of the season after the 2 front-runners, Ryhana Bee and Lani Zena Fernandez, crashed on consecutive laps on the similar spot exiting the final nook. With this, Jennifer now strikes to the highest of the standings.
1. Ann Jennifer (Alpha Racing) – 11minutes 00.636secs
2. Jagathishree (Pacer Yamaha) – 11minutes 02.138secs
3. Jagruti Penkar (Axor Sparks Racing) – 11minutes 09.459secs
Inventory 301-400cc (Help race)
Privateer Jayanth Prathipati received the assist race, whereas the Race Talents duo of Shazan Khan and Vivek M accomplished the rostrum.
1. Jayanth Prathipati – 12minutes 30.951secs
2. Shazan Khan (Race Talents) – 12minutes 33.847secs
3. Vivek M Race Talents) – 12minutes 34.581secs
Petronas TVS One Make Championship
Alwin Sundar and Rahil Pillarisetty scored a win every within the Apache RR310 Open class. Pillarisetty completed on the rostrum in each races, with a second place in Race 1, adopted by victory in Race 2.
Chiranth Vishwanath stays unbeaten within the Rookie class after selecting up two extra wins. In the meantime, Aditi Krishnan and Karan Singh received the races within the Ladies and Media (Apache RTR200) races, respectively.
Apache RR310 Open Race 1
1. Alwin Sundar – 11minutes 45.653secs
2. Rahil Pillarisetty – 11minutes 45.659secs
3. P Anantharaj – 11minutes 47.459secs
Apache RR310 Open Race 2
1. Rahil Pillarisetty – 11minutes 40.643secs
2. Jagadeesh N – 11minutes 40.661secs
3. P Ananthraj – 11minutes 42.608secs
Rookie (Apache RTR 200) Race 1
1. Chiranth Vishwanath – 12minutes 26.838secs
2. Abdul Basim RS – 12minutes 48.315secs
3. Tamizhinian KR – 12minutes 48.431secs
Rookie (Apache RTR 200) Race 2
1. Chiranth Vishwanath – 12minutes 30.498secs
2. Shreyas Hareesh – 12minutes 40.139secs
3. Abdul Basim RS – 12minutes 40.250secs
Ladies (Apache RTR200)
1. Aditi Krishnan – 11minutes 10.496secs
2. Ananya Awasthi – 11minutes 20.938secs
3. Nishitha – 11minutes 29.921secs
Media (Apache RTR200)
1. Karan Singh – 11minutes 53.563secs
2. Ishan Lee – 11minutes 54.038secs
3. Mandar Sheela Sawant – 11minutes 57.498secs
Idemitsu Honda India Expertise Cup
Each Sarthak Chavan and Raheesh Mudassar Khatri stay undefeated within the NSF250 and CBR150R classes after one other pair of fresh sweeps. Kavin Quintal claimed a pair of second place finishes within the NSF250 races.
NSF250R Race 1
1. Sarthak Shrikant Chavan – 11minutes 06.145secs
2. Kavin Qunital – 11minutes 15.856secs
3. Shyam Sundar – 11minutes 18.495secs
NSF250R Race 2
1. Sarthak Shrikant Chavan – 18minutes 19.395secs
2. Kavin Quintal – 18minutes 41.408secs
3. Shyam Sundar – 18minutes 45.910secs
CBR150R Race 1
1. Raheesh Mudassar Khatri – 12minutes 49.567secs
2. Rajender Beedani – 12minutes 49.849secs
3. Harshith V Bogar – 13minutes 01.044secs
CBR150R Race 2
1. Raheesh Mudassar Khatri – 12minutes 58.915secs
2. Shyam Babu – 13minutes 02.234secs
3. Siddesh Sawant – 13minutes 02.345secs
Honda Hornet 2.0
Allwin Xavier received each the Honda Hornet 2.Zero races. G Balalji was second in Race 1, adopted by Romario John, who emerged on high of a battle with Kayan Zubin Patel.
Race 2 noticed a photograph end to resolve the rest of the rostrum. Sudheer Sudhakar nearly edged out G Balaji to complete second.
1. Allwin Xavier (Chennai) (13:27.649); 2. G Balaji (Chennai) (13:28.030); 3. Romario John (Chennai) (13:30.665)
1. Allwin Xavier (Chennai) (13:23.706); 2. Sudheer Sudhakar (New Delhi) (13:25.265); 3. G Balaji (Chennai) (13:25.293)