Revealed On Nov 23, 2021 12:27:00 PM
Ruhaan Alva stays undefeated within the Novice Cup class.
The second spherical of the 2021 JK Tyre FMSCI Nationwide Racing Championship (JK NRC) noticed some intense battles at Coimbatore’s Kari Motor Speedway. Three totally different winners had been topped within the LGB Method Four class, however it was Tijil Rao who stole the present, showing on the rostrum for all three races.
Ruhaan Alva continued his dominant run within the Novice Cup, whereas Anfal Akdhar and Anish Damodara Shetty picked up wins within the Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup.
- Sayed, Diljith and Rao win LGB F4 races
- Penalty denies Anish Damodara Shetty double win
- Ruhaan Alva dominates Novice Cup
LGB Method 4
Ahura Racing’s Amir Sayed made his approach up from fourth place on the grid to win the opening race of the spherical. Nevertheless, the following day was dominated by Darkish Don Racing, with the crew claiming all of the podium spots.
T.S. Diljith resisted strain from Vishnu Prasad to win Race 2. In direction of the top of the race, Prasad switched focus to defending his place, however finally misplaced out to the Darkish Don Racing duo Tijil Rao and Sandeep Kumar, who accomplished the rostrum.
After ending second within the first two races, Rao lastly bagged a spot on the highest for successful Race 3.
1. Amir Sayed (Ahura Racing) – 26minutes 03.085secs
2. Tijil Rao (Darkish Don Racing) – 26minutes 03.524secs
3. Sandeep Kumar (Darkish Don Racing) – 26minutes 04.623secs
1. TS Diljith (Darkish Don Racing) – 23minutes 10.852secs
2. Tijil Rao (Darkish Don Racing) – 23minutes 18.310secs
3. A. Sandeep Kumar (Darkish Don Racing) – 23minutes 18.521secs
1. Tijil Rao (Darkish Don Racing) – 21minutes 34.441secs
2. Sandeep Kumar (Darkish Don Racing) – 21minutes 36.264secs
3. Ashwin Datta (Darkish Don Racing) – 21minutes 36.452secs
Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup
After dominating the apply classes and qualifying, Anish Damodara Shetty went on to win Race 1 from pole place. He was locked in a decent battle with Allwin Xavier and made his race-winning transfer solely within the closing lap.
Shetty couldn’t replicate his success the following day with a 30-second penalty for overtaking beneath yellow flags – slashing his probabilities to attain one other win. Anfal Akdhar ended up taking victory forward of Allwin Xavier and Raj Kumar.
Royal Enfield’s new retro bike racing sequence, that includes the Continental GT-R 650, goals to make monitor racing extra accessible to new in addition to skilled racers. You’ll be able to head right here for extra particulars on the race-prepped model of the Continental GT 650.
1. Anish Damodara Shetty – 13minutes 54.772secs
2. Allwin Xavier – 13minutes 55.503secs
3. Anfal Akdhar – 14minutes 00.130secs
1. Anfal Akdhar – 5mins 53.042secs
2. Allwin Xavier – 5mins 53.387secs
3. Raj Kumar – 5mins 55.744secs
MSport’s Ruhaan Alva continued his dominant run within the JK Tyre Novice Cup. Two rounds and 6 races later, the 15-year-old stays undefeated.
1. Ruhaan Alva (MSport) – 14minutes 33.431secs
2. Jaden R. Pariat (MSport) – 14minutes 36.442secs
3. Aadithya Parasuram (Hasten Efficiency) – 14minutes 42.833secs
1. Ruhaan Alva (MSport) – 13minutes 22.885secs
2. Jaden R. Pariat (MSport) – 13minutes 23.794secs
3. Joel Joseph (DTS Racing) – 13minutes 42.994secs
1. Ruhaan Alva (MSport) – 21minutes 08.051secs
2. Jaden R. Pariat (MSport) – 21minutes 12.389secs
3. Gaurav Kochar (Momentum Motorsports) – 21minutes 12.949secs